The African Youth SDGs Summit has announced the official opening of registration for its second Summit, scheduled to take place in Accra, Ghana from 7-9 November 2018.
Organisers say that anyone with an interest in furthering the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and Agenda 2063 should consider applying, specifically:
- African Youth (15-35), other nationals are welcome to apply.
- Adult Professionals and practitioners
- Students & youth organizations
- Non-Governmental and Civil Society organizations
- Researchers and Academic institutions
- Governments, Public and Civil Servants
- UN Systems, AU & Diplomatic Missions
- Private Sector
- Indigenous people
- Donors, Development Partners & Philanthropic Community etc.
The event is limited to 700 delegates due to logistical constraints, therefore early application is advisable.
Registration can be done online. Applicants can register as individuals and as a group (5+ delegates).
To bring different voices and stakeholders to the summit, the cost of participation has been heavily subsidised. The subsidised registration fees are as follows:
Ghanaian delegates 25 and below: GHC150.00 Standard Rate: GHC250.00
Ghanaian Delegates 26+: GHC250.00. Standard Rate: GHC400.00
African Delegates: $200.00, Standard Rate: $300.00
Other Countries: $400.00, Standard Rate $500.00
Terms and Conditions apply. Visit the summit website for further information. The deadline for Early Bird Registration is 15th July, 2018
The call for registration for speakers, plenary and workshop presentations will be announced soon.
For further enquiries, sponsorship or partnership please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by Phone: (+233) 242842833 / 203005019 /274647543.
See more application details here
Powered by Facebook Comments