By connecting young people across the Commonwealth on issues such as education, employment, political participation and human rights, youth networks are driving change through their advocacy work and recognition for young people around the world. Youth networks also discuss and consult on issues that affect young people and citizens of the Commonwealth, and initiate youth-led programmes that make a difference.
The Commonwealth’s youth networks include:
- Commonwealth Youth Council (CYC)
- Commonwealth Students Association (CSA)
- Commonwealth Alliance for Youth Entrepreneurs (CAYE)
- Commonwealth Youth Climate Change Network (CYCN)
- Commonwealth Youth Sport for Development and Peace Network (CYSPD)
- Commonwealth Youth Human Rights and Democracy Network (CYHRDN)
- Commonwealth Youth Peace Ambassadors Network (CYPAN)
- Commonwealth Youth Health Network (CYHN)
- Commonwealth Youth Gender Equality Network (CYGEN)
- Commonwealth Children and Youth Disability Network (CCYDN)
- Commonwealth Youth for Sustainable Urbanisation Network (CYSU)
- Commonwealth Correspondents
If you are interested in helping set up Commonwealth networks focused on health or peace-building, please contact the Secretariat’s Youth Division for information about ways to contribute.
Email: [email protected]